“Got my Ray Ray’s Italian Beef fix; Delicious!”

Ray Ray's Italian Beef & Sausage
Ranked #11 of 344 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have been several times even though we don’t live in Kalamazoo, and it’s always worth the ride.

I almost always get the Italian Beef sandwich w/sweet peppers & onions; occasionally substituting one of his yummy burgers instead.
My wife typically gets one of their burgers, as she did today. Always really good!

This time I requested my fries “crispy”, and they were perfectly done. Will always go that way in the future.

I get my beef sandwich ‘dry’ (which is still pretty wet) vs fully dipped; and it’s wonderful.

Great taste, friendly staff, including Robert, the owner.

I’ve had numerous beef sandwiches in Chicago, including at least three of the main brands, and Ray’s is right there with them. Ray’s might even have more meat.
Delicious bread too!

Love it!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My son and I were passing through and found Ray Ray's through TA. We each had Italian beef sandwiches. I had the combo with Italian sausage and he had the straight beef. Both were great.

Seating is limited (tables for only 10-12 or so) but the food quality and selection was impressive. Serving sizes were generous, especially the fries.

1  Thank jayhawk1991
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Interesting little place in a small strip mall. The owner is the cook and takes pride in his product. Only 2 small tables inside and one outside. Large menu is on a chalk board. I had the $11 plate of bbq rib tips with home made fries and baked beans. Portions are large and everything was great. If you don't like spice think twice about eating here.
A real find.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Loved seeing people whip through and go out smiling with their takeout. Then there were the guys (and gals) who bellied up to the couple of tables and did justice to their big portions. The cooks are right in front of you and super friendly. The food was great. I had the Chicago Hot Dog, like I remember from 4 years living in Chicago. My wife had the pulled pork and was very happy with it (the hot sauce really did have a punch).

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Ray ray's was amazing. We live in the Chicago area, so we've had our fair share of great food. Ray ray's has their beef, sausage and everything else figured out.
Great flavors...super friendly... prices are right on! Nothing fancy when you pull up, but be prepared for a great lunch/dinner!