“A mile from my house and never been here until today. Shame on me.”

Ray Ray's Italian Beef & Sausage
Ranked #4 of 365 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Loved seeing people whip through and go out smiling with their takeout. Then there were the guys (and gals) who bellied up to the couple of tables and did justice to their big portions. The cooks are right in front of you and super friendly. The food was great. I had the Chicago Hot Dog, like I remember from 4 years living in Chicago. My wife had the pulled pork and was very happy with it (the hot sauce really did have a punch).

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Ray ray's was amazing. We live in the Chicago area, so we've had our fair share of great food. Ray ray's has their beef, sausage and everything else figured out.
Great flavors...super friendly... prices are right on! Nothing fancy when you pull up, but be prepared for a great lunch/dinner!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Seriously, the best Chicago dogs in the area...oh and italian beef, chicken, ribs, etc. Take your pick you will not go wrong. Bring cash or pend an extra buck on a Credit Card service charge- but whatever, the food is that good.

2  Thank Trav E
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough nice things about this place. First of all the food is awesome! Secondly, the staff went out of their way to make sure everybody got something they liked. I'm a vegetarian so they made me a killer off-menu sandwich. Everybody else in our group likes their food, including the kids. Also, they have some pretty cool sports memorabilia as decoration son bonus points for any Chicago sports fans!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Had a coupon so decided to give it a try. It was very good. I got a Chicago Dog and fries and would go back.