“Best Calzone!”

Ranked #8 of 367 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 January 2016

My husband and I split the Original Calzone (large size) and it's so good! We get extra sauce too! I can't say I've ever had a better calzone, especially in this neck of the woods! Service is great too!

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

In all honesty, the only pizza we have ever had here is a barbecue chicken pizza. That said the crust, the cheeses, the chicken, and the barbecue sauce and everything that goes on this pizza makes it the best BBQ chicken pizza in West Michigan. End of story. I have eaten at the lunch time buffet from time to time and the pizzas on that buffet are also very good. The salad bar is OK. But who goes to a pizza place for a salad bar? Their soups are also very good, but again Pizza! When friends come to town, we always try to take them to Erbelli's gourmet pizza.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

I visit erbelli's regularly and always enjoy their spaghetti and pizza. Very home made taste and good service. Only complaint is it's often noisy and hard to hear at your table. I am a regular. Recommended !!

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

So many award-winning pizzas, it really took us half a beer (Shiner Holiday Cheer) to decide. Garlic butter crust was the foundation for a great pie.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Our entire family loves and craves Erbelli's pizza! Their DiscoQ pizza is the best!! Great beer and drink specials too!