“Finally gave it a try”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have had this place on my list of places to try for a long time. However, being that I used to live in Vicksburg and Portage, I rarely made it to Kalamazoo to eat. Now that I live in Kalamazoo and maybe ten to fifteen minutes from here, I finally gave it a try. I had a dinner date planned with my daughter without any plan of where to eat. She has eaten here and likes it so I figured it was a good opportunity. Finding a parking spot was a little difficult, but I considered it a good sign. I do not know if it is usually busy or maybe being Friday night was a factor.We were seated within about ten minutes of our arrival. The menu has plenty of choices and I had a difficult time deciding on one choice. I had the Classic Vegetable Biryani with Peshawari Naan Bread. My daughter had Blistering Chicken Vindaloo with Palak Naan Bread. We sampled each others meals and everything was very good. The serving staff was friendly, polite, and attentive. If you like Indian cuisine or are curious to try it, I recommend coming here.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We really enjoyed our delicious platters, we ordered about 6 different dishes and really enjoyed every bit of it, the staff were great, the place was clean and food was yummy.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner just to try Indian food. The dishes were very good and authentic. The place was very affordable .

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Our first visit here and it was wonderful. The lunch buffet changes daily and is not available on Saturday or Sunday. The dishes were very authentic Asian Indian with Vegetarian dishes on one side and meat on the other. Their rice is in steamed Basmati of Saffron yellow, steamed. Pindi Channa- Chickpeas, Mutter Paneer w/Fresh Herbs, Gobbi Aloo Masala and Tandoori Chicken were all very good

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My husband had a spicy lamb curry chili and I had a vegetable curry dish. We also had garlic naan and their saffron rice. We finished everything because it was all so delicious!