All reviews art museum cookies and milk great hosts house is beautiful b bs breakfast was delicious thought of everything within walking distance before bedtime a lovely place to stay pillow bar rooms are beautiful every amenity modern amenities whirlpool tub the location is perfect third floor
Reviewed 11 December 2017

This is an EXCEPTIONAL bed and breakfast. The rooms are delightfully furnished, comfortable, and welcoming. In fact, the entire house is welcoming--it felt like coming home. The innkeepers are delightful, they are present as needed but not intrusive.

Breakfast is made to order from a list of choices, indicating your choice the night before allows for breakfast to be ready as you wish.

I can't say enough good things about this B&B--it is the best I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: every room is fantastic.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at many bed and breakfasts in North America and Europe but we can honestly say that Steve and Stephanie have thought of everything to make our stay comfortable and feel like home. We were impressed with so many things, especially the communication prior to us arriving and then while we were there. You would be hard pressed to find a detail that has been forgotten by this very gracious, kind and hard-working couple and their staff. It was worth the 7 hour drive to Kalamazoo!! I hope our paths cross again!
Thank you for everything!
Jake and Sharon Wolters
Ontario

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed the weekend for my husband’s birthday. The hospitality and food were great! We are local and enjoyed playing tourist in our hometown. Lots of fun places within walking distance. While the inn is historic there are many current amenities. We watched a movie in our room one night using the Roku. The check in process is very convenient using a code to enter instead of having to meet someone at a scheduled time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This is a beautiful old Inn with loads of charm, yet all the comforts of a modern hotel, with a helpful, warm and extremely friendly staff. It was our first stay at the Kalamazoo House, but it will not be our last. We cannot wait until we visit once again. The location is perfect - easy walking to downtown shopping, restaurants and theaters..... and right next to the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts. We couldn't ask for more and cannot wait until our next visit! Please visit ..... you will be most pleased.

Room Tip: Nice rooms on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Once again the Kalamazoo House B&B exceeds expectation. This is our second stay here and we will certainly be back. I called last minute as I was in town visiting my daughter at WMU and Steve and Stephanie absolutely make you feel welcome and very much at home. The charm and vibe of the house lends itself to feeling relaxed and settled. The attention to detail is evident with guests needs in mind which is appreciated. What a treat it is to stay here. Thank you!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family