“Chicken Curry Pad Thai”

Bangkok Taste
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Jenison
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Best I've ever had! I'd recommend extra peanuts and lemon. Also don't need to be a hero and order it spicy. I'm a big guy and only do mild - medium when I'm stuffed up.

1  Thank Ryan M

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Ventured off, 12 minutes from downtown in search of equaling or bettering my previous Thai dinner in GR. Called in order; Thai Salad and Spicy tofu and veggies. Dressing was both tart and flavorful. Spicy was spicy while tasty. Ummm. Wanted brown rice but not an option. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great little restaurant! If you want great Thai food, this is the place for you. Take out is always ready and fresh.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Anything you order from Bangkok Taste will be delicious! My family has been eating here for years and we love it every time. Just a note, sometimes their spiciness levels can be a bit off. I've ordered "mild" and was sweating while chowing through it and I've ordered "medium" and wondered where the spice was. Usually telling them "mild plus" does the trick. Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Been going here for a decade. My wife and I are regulars here and love the food. I highly recommend this place to anyone in the Grand Rapids area.