“I Love AmericInns!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Iron River
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed here 2 nights with History Conference. Very Nice; Great Staff. ... Excellent Breakfast!
The lobby was prepared to get new carpeting. ... It was a full house this weekend. Rooms were comfy and very clean. ... My room had small refrigerator, microwave, and wet bar; plus couch, desk, office chair; and wardrobe. My room was missing its hair dryer (empty bracket on wall). But staff brought me another one, thankfully. ... I appreciated the extra blanket. ... My room's HD TV was nice, yet was situated in a way that was hard to see from the bed! But I managed. ... I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing us on Trip Advisor! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we have to offer. It was a great event at the museum and glad everyone had fun. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Our room was clean, large & very nice. breakfast was good, lots of variety. pool was under construction but no evidence of any work from the outside. we met our family in Iron River & the location was perfect for getting around & meeting each other.

accessibility was easy & ample parking.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor! I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay and had a nice visit with family. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We stayed here recently for a family event in Iron River. The location of the property is excellent -- we could walk to most restaurants and amenities. The room was pleasant and accommodated our family of four with comfort. Staff was friendly and the morning breakfast bar was good. We booked for the location and amenities, though unfortunately the pool area was under construction during our stay -- this was a main attraction for this property. Lobby is large enough to accommodate family groups and there is plenty of parking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased overall you enjoyed your stay and the staff was friendly. I apologize for the inconvenience of the pool area being down. We are putting a new floor in there and unfortunately it has to be closed at the time. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn for your lodging needs and we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The staff is super helpful and with the newly remodeled room it's a pleasure staying there!! Next time I plan to use the pool for exercise. Oatmeal raisin cookies were very tasty!! I needed to fax something and they were happy to do that. The computer with the printer was great!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities we have to offer even the cookies! Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

The hotel needs to be updated but it is a nice hotel with warm and friendly staff and a great cup of coffee. I give four stars for the staff who were alert and attentive to guests and greeted us with a warm welcome every day.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing us on Trip Advisor! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and the staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay!

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Iron River? Share your experiences!