All reviews stayed here waffles an executive suite great breakfast english muffin excellent customer service road noise nice hotel cookies nice tv free breakfast king bed pastry in town beds rita monument
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Totally remodeled and a nice job was done. Rooms are contemporary. Baths have the old fixtures but they look fine. Pet room was nice and no odors. Got some weird pet rules about which (single) entrance through which you may take your pet in and out. Overall, an enjoyable stay. Iron Mountain has seen better days and restaurant options on a Sunday night were very limited. The hotel had a very nice breakfast in a spotless dining room tended to by a delightful woman who made sure our every need was satisfied. Shockingly, this hotel is built right in front of a historical monument related to the beginnings of the iron business that you would never know is there because of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
IronMtComfort, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

We hope to see you again next time when you are in town.

Comfort Inn

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Traveling through the area, we used one of the phone apps to land a deal at this hotel. Really a nice place to stay. Staff was great and the room was exceptionally clean and neat. Free breakfast was plentiful and varied. They even offered a selection of premium yogurts for breakfast along with fresh scrambled eggs and bacon. Definitely a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IronMtComfort, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Our positive experience began when we walked in the door and were greeted by very friendly staff who were also efficient and informative. Our room was very clean and so were the halls, dining area and the elevator. The breakfast was good with a variety of choices. Also, the lady in charge was helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our two day visit to Iron Mountain and hope to return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IronMtComfort, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Wow, what an amazing review,thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The staff was the best! We stayed one night, the room was clean and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Parking was close and breakfast was fine.There are cool ruins just out behind the hotel. I had a problem with my phone and the staff tried to find me help.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
IronMtComfort, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Comfort Inn

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed for one night after visiting the porcupine mountains. The room was very clean and had all the amenities that we needed. It also had a fair selection of items included in the free breakfast. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean & modern room at a great price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
IronMtComfort, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017