All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rolls arehelpful courteous staffthe breakfast arearooms were very cleanpine mountainhot tubwould stay here againgreat stoplocation is greatfree breakfastnice staynice hotelthe room was niceroad tripa great place to staybed was comfortable
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I travel weekly and usually stay in a different chain. I was very pleasantly surprised with the hotel and the room. Plus, very friendly check in. Highly recommend if in the area. Close to restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Matty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Iron Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Also, thank you for the kind works regarding the staff, I will pass along your compliment.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

First, this would be my first choice in the Iron Mountain area. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding, and it was nice to see coffee always available in the breakfast area. For a techie, I was disappointed with the wireless service. I was on the second floor and Internet was sporadic and always disconnecting due to a poor signal. I would recommend placing more access points throughout the hotel to correct this. If I was on business, there is no way I would have been able to accomplish work on this. This may be better in other areas. Please tell the workers that the AC does not need to be set at 65. We would come back to a freezing room after being out and about. 72 is a normal temp to set it at. Other than the wireless it was an outstanding stay.

Room Tip: Front side of the hotel would be better. Along the back side looks out to a neighborhood that is not in the best shape.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Matty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Iron Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. I have passed along to housekeeping your feedback regarding the temp in the rooms. I will also followup regarding the internet, I really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped over here on a road trip and found it clean, well run, and comfortable. While it isn't the Ritz, it's new and the best option in town. The free breakfast was good and convenient. I would stay her again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Matty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Iron Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We were traveling through Michigan and all the hotels in our area were booked.

Iron Mountain was an hour away and when we looked online it showed that the hotel was fully booked also. But I decided to call and spoke with Alex who told me that there was one room left and it was a handicapped room on the first floor.

We advised him we wanted that room and he sent us a confirmation letter immediately.

Once we arrived, Alex was at the front desk and checked us in.

The room was nice and clean and the hotel was very quite on the first floor.

I would definitely book here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Matty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Iron Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to meet the standards of our guests and we feel we have an amazing staff to help fill the guest's needs.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with Alex and our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We were very happy with our stay June2-4. Got say Alex the front desk was very helpful and kind. Beds were very comfortable. Only thing that wasn't to great was the couch in our room which was very old, sagging, very hard to sit on.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Matty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Iron Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and feedback regarding the sofas. We will be replacing them in the near future.