“Great food and they can restrict the MSG!”

Great Lakes Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Hudsonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice family but the kids are there every sun(sad). We have been eating there for maybe 15 years ( a lot of takeout). I like there Hunan beef and beef and broccoli . The prices have just gone up but it's really the best around. They have a great buffet too. Take advantage of there coupons and key card discounts. Ask for no msg if your allergic. The sauces have msg and I just get it separately and put my own kikkoman msg free sauce. Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Food was great with great choices! Kids loved the food and it was affordable for our family!Love the general chicken

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Great take out great buffet. I have never had a bad meal. We order from here at least two times if not more a month. The food is very fresh and consistent. Downside, they don't deliver. My rating is for the food only.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Love this place, we order from here often. Always great food and good prices also. The delivery is always hot and freshly made

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I actually received recommendations to try this place from dozens of people so I thought well I HAVE to! I was extremely disappointed. The general tso's chicken was very good but everything else very mediocre at best. Everything was just basic, lo mein tasted very oily, fried rice plain, sweet and sour chicken was soft and soggy ew! Will not come here again!