“Excellent! Pleasantly surprised.”
Review of Tour-In Motel

Tour-In Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Howard City
Tour-In Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Howard City
Reviewed 14 September 2015

My wife and I had a very short stay in Howard City. We were very pleased with the service and room. All of the positive reviews listed about the Tour-In Motel are accurate. If you need a comfortable room, with pleasant service at an affordable price here's the place for you. Mini-frig, microwave, Wi-Fi, AC and cable. The room was adequate for two but probably not a family(note: I didn't see any other rooms to compare) We were late arriving and the manager went out of her way to help us. Thanks Laurie. We'd stay there again. (Tripadivisor asks whether the motel was romantic. I guess most reviews might say No it is not Romantic, but when my wife and I travel we always stay in a romantic motel.)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

After reading the first few reviews, I decided to give the Tour Inn a try. I wish I hadn't. The rooms need to be remodeled. Everything is old. Even though the room appeared to be clean, it felt as if it wasn't. I could tell that there was plastic over the mattress, which was a first for me at any motel! There was no charm at the Tour Inn; it was just old and drab. I won't be back.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sc5351
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This place was a surprise. If you are looking for all the bells and whistles this place is not for you. If you are looking for a clean room with a comfortable bed and a hot shower you will love it! I would definitely stay again. The room does not have a blow dryer however the owner offered her personal one for me to use. They have a fire pit out back which is a nice touch.

Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Ang5024
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My kids said it is the "cozy cone" for people. Owners are very nice, helpful if you need advice or just have questions. This was the kids first trip out here from the west coast, being city kids this was different for them but they liked the charm of a small town place. When we come back, this will be one of our stops for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014
9  Thank 2D2F
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The rooms are clean and welcoming. Beds feel great. Management will make sure you are taken care of. They even have a little gathering for guests around a fire on some weekends. No other place to stay in this area that will make you feel like you are visiting family instead of staying at a motel! My kids loved the place as much as we did!

Room Tip: Ask Gabe, the manager, he will help you with whatever you need.