“Not so good!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Catch 120 Grill
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Have tried this restaurant multiple times and have never really liked it. The baked walleye was dried out and the rest of the food not so good. It was a great place to visit with friends, as you can have a space for a large group (we had 10). Waitresses are nice, but hope they get better cooks. Don't think I will go again unless I have to if friends want to visit there.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Stopped here with friends ,noticed that it had just recently opened and was greeted with the friendly owner and wait staff.They have daily specials and a full bar. Ordered the liver and onions which was very good.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We went there for a quick lunch. It took 10 minutes to order and 25 minutes to receive a sandwich and tacos. When we also ordered french fries with the sandwich. We received maybe a half order of fries and was charged $2.49. What a rip off! There was no waitress to help with coffee refills, napkins or any other requests. We watched countless people come in and have to wait 10-15 minutes for their take out orders. Those wanting to pay their bill had to also wait in line at the cashier for another 10 minutes! Food is ok buy over priced. I won't return.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Done trying. I gave this place so many chances but every time I go, I leave upset wishing we never went there. The food isn't even very good, but we live about 2 mins away. Every time I go, it usually takes 10 to 15 mins for anyone to acknowledge our presence, another 10 or 15 for drink orders, another 10 to order food.... And too many times I just walk out without eating because I have been there over 1 hour in an unfilled restaurant with several servers and still haven't gotten any food. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back. I will never go back, even if I was desperate, I would rather be hungry. I went with my husband and 6 month old. For some reason several groups got orders before us even though we were there waiting for a server for 25 mins. By 30 mins we had coffee. Other people that came in after us got their food. The only thing that is actually not bad there is their mac and cheese so we both ordered that but after another 25 mins the waitress came by and said, oh we only enough mac and cheese left for 1 person so I ordered something else. Another 20 mins here comes a plate of Mac and cheese plopped down on the table next to us, mind you to people that came in less than 25 mins ago while we had been there about 70 mins. So the waitress comes over with a menu and looks at me.... Let me guees I said, that was our mac and cheese. Well I had it! My 6 month old was soo good not crying at all but after 1 hr and 10 mins of waiting, even he had it.

In less than 20 mins I was home eating homemade mac and cheese. If a cook cannot make mac and cheese without a prepackaged cheese sauce then why are they a cook? Let me help you in case you read this. Butter, milk (or cream), Shredded cheese, shells and salt. If you want to get fancy like I did, add a little Shredded smoked gouda....it literally took me less than 15 mins to make it and we were eating and it was better than the restaurant's anyway.

Needless to say we are always aggrieved when we leave there, be it grilled chicken that I cant chew because it tastes like it was cooked, frozen and cooked again (in a microwave), cold prime rib, telling me 30 muns after I order a baked sweet potato that they are out (and that andca salad were all I ordered) or mashed potatoes that taste horrible (and come on, how do you mess up mashed potatoes?) My husband loves potatoes and he couldn't even stomach them! I will never go back and will be sure to tell everyone I know.

You can reopen a crappy restaurant but if you don't staff it well, it won't succeed. Time for the owner to look at customer service and what it means to a business and their bottom line. I guess it is a good thing they opened a bar there because I cannot imagine how they would survive without money from the bar.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time here for my daughter's bachelorette party. The food was great as was the service. They had karoke that night. It was fun but a bit unorganized on the djs behalf.The only problem was that after i got home with my receipt i noticed something on there that wasn't mine. I'm sure if i would've went back they would've taken careof it right away. We go to the restaurant side a lot to have meals. The food is very tasty and the price isn't bad.

Date of visit: January 2018