All reviews game area outdoor hot tub pool area arcade games bar and grill air hockey ping pong great hotel hotel restaurant large pool complimentary breakfast great pool room was spacious stay there again excellent stay waffles holland michigan
Reviewed 30 October 2018

We stayed here because it was the best quality and priced hotel closest to my cousins wedding location. Even with the main entrance to the hotel under construction, it's a nice hotel for a weekend. The only issue was the game room, not all of the games are in working condition and this pretty disappointing to my 4 yo.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jamele F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Voyage17480245162,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn of Holland while you were in town for your cousin's wedding. I am glad that our location was the best quality and best fit for you while in town. Our hotel is in the perfect location as we are within minutes of downtown and everything Holland has to offer. We look forward to making our guests happy each and every day, and that is part of what separates us from the rest when it comes to quality service! As we undergo renovations we look to make our guests stay even more better due to the cosmetics, and I am happy the stay was still enjoyable despite our temporary looks. I would like to apologize about your experience in the game room. As I was once a child I can truly understand the disappointment. Rest assured we will be sure to check and make sure that those games are working and ready for our leisure guests that use them most on weekends. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for choosing our location and for taking the time to visit our location. We hope travels bring you back this way in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

A great start to an awesome adventure in Michigan. The stay wad great, good breakfast and coffee. Clean rooms, good view, excellent staff. Easy on the phone reservations, good communications and pleasant overall.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jamele F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear Mike C,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review in regards to your stay at the Hampton Inn of Holland! I am very happy to hear that our location put your adventure off to a great start. It is our goal to make sure our guests have a great experience and I am happy you had just that while with us. From the reservation process all the way past your checkout we want to make sure your stay is exceptional. I will be sure to let our staff know how awesome you thought your stay was! Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and for choosing our location for your stay. I hope the fall colors have been great this year for you! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day Mike C!

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Holland, Michigan while traveling. Front desk staff was friendly. They are under some remodeling construction. We understand the rooms will all be remodeled as well. Great location for shopping and restaurants.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Penny T,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn of Holland during your travels. I am glad that you had a good visit while here with us. Our front desk staff is very friendly and accommodating! I am happy they were able to make you feel at home this stay. We are currently undergoing some changes to make sure our guests continue to have great experiences while with us. We hope travels will bring you both back this way once we finish the project! Thank you again for visiting us and for taking the time to leave a review! Have a great day Penny T!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

We enjoyed the room - bed away from the window and HVAC! Restaurant on site, indooor/outdoor pool. Large area for breakfast. Conveniently close to highway (31) and area amenities. Looking forward to the updates to the facility.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jamele F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear carylfancher,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn of Holland for your most recent visit to the area. I am glad you found our property to be a great place to stay while in town! This location happens to be one of a select few nationwide with an on site restaurant and we are happy that you were able to enjoy it during your visit. Because of the large restaurant, we are able to serve our On The House breakfast right inside as well which gives our guests plenty of space to enjoy whether in the mornings or evenings. This hotel is in the perfect spot for guests looking to experience what Holland has to offer. Just minutes away from downtown and plenty of dining near the hotel makes us a great visit for guests! Thank you again so much for choosing us for your visit, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are looking forward to the updates as well and hope to see you again when they are finished! Have a great day!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Went for a long weekend. Wasn't sure what to expect, hotel website states under rehab construction. Yes exterior rehab still ongoing, but side entrance marked and staff very friendly. Room was perfect, and pre-checkin request done before we got there. think we might have been one of the first since rehabbed. Bed was comfy, pool area is large, breakfast was included and good. If I'm in this area again I'd come back here without a doubt.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Stacie F,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your visit to the Hampton Inn of Holland. I am glad to hear that this stay was great and that you'd come back again! Yes, we are currently undergoing some changes to improve our guest experience and I am happy to hear that it did not interfere with your long weekend. We have gone the extra mile and will continue to exceed expectations as we beautify this location. I am happy that you found our rooms to be perfect. We have not updated our rooms just of yet, but we know that they will be even better once finished! Thank you again for taking the time to share your remarks and for choosing our location. We truly hope to see you again, especially once we are fully finished with our update! Have a wonderful day Stacie F.