“Best in the area”

Taco Fiesta Incorporated
Ranked #58 of 268 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 May 2017

This really is the best Mexican food I've had in the area. Some fairly authentic dishes plus the "normal" Mexican fare. We like getting a bunch of stuff from the a la carte menu and sharing them.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I am a third generation San Diego Californian who has been eating authentic Mexican food for some 40 years so when I tell you that a Mexican restaurant is good, you can put money on it! And I am telling you that Taco Fiesta is good. Very good! I have been going there for more than a decade and it only gets better! Now as with all restaurants there are good and bad days, but the one consistent thing is the food. Always hot. Always delicious. And always filling...except when this one cook is there but I haven't seen her cooking or waitress there for a while and I did mention the "over salted" nature of the food when she was cooking. Other than that my experiences have been A+. The rice is fluffy and tasty, as are their refried beans. Their ground beef is so dang flavorful that I could order it ala cart in a bowl! I love the way that they prepare their enchiadas and either suiza or rancero suaces are an excellent choice. My wife usually has their taco salad which in all these years has NEVER faiied to be cooked to perfection! Any dish there is marvelous and deserves a try and you can get Mexican soft drinks and Coke as well. My one dig on the place is that they don't bring out the chips and salsa until AFTER you order. I was told by a waitress it's done that way because too many people would eat the chips and have a soda but not order dinner. Other than that one hiccup your experience at Taco Fiesta will be memorable, as your mind and tummy will both be in heaven during and after the meal has been digested. Better hurry home though because you will DEFINITELY be wanting a siesta! (nap) On a 1-5 scale with 5 being the best, for: Cleanliness: 3 Price: 4 Taste: 5 Service: 4.5 Wait time for meal: 5 Overall rating: 5

1  Thank niceblkgent
Reviewed 22 September 2016

The wife and I went to Taco Fiesta this evening and what a tasty and filling meal. We had the fajitas for two and were absolutely stuffed when we left. We met our server, Summer, who greeted us with a warm, genuine smile and she made sure everything was perfect from the first to the last bite The fajita meat and the grilled onions were perfect. One of the best parts is that their restaurant was nice and quiet. There was no music blaring and we could actually have a nice meal and talk without yelling. Good job folks! :)

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I stopped in to do a take-out meal for dinner. The little restaurant is very nice, clean and colorful. Small place, but nice, plenty of tables and chairs and booths.. Service was quick and friendly, courteous staff.
I ordered the taco fiesta combo plate.. It was so good, and very generous portions. My dinner was take-out so it was in a styrofoam container, 4 separated spots to put food and by the time i ate 2 of the areas in my container, i was full, but i ate it all, and i was stuffed!!.. Rice, refried beans, a corn tortilla, beef enchilada, and a chicken flauta, all very tasty.. I will re-visit this establishment again. It was reasonbly priced too. They serve breakfast as well as lunch and dinner menus. With so many Mexican food restaurants in our area, this is a nice change to stop in and enjoy their version of mexican food, owned and operated with the same family since 1991.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I love whatever I order here but I absolutely love the Chicken tamales! I buy them by the dozen and I am hooked!

1  Thank Joy U