“Very good”

Taco Fiesta Incorporated
Ranked #58 of 269 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 December 2014 via mobile

They have awesome chips and good salsa. If you eat there before 3 each meals is about $2 cheaper. I got a taco plate which was their special. They're very thin tortillas, but taste great.

1  Thank Robertstj

Reviewed 8 December 2014

It would be easy to drive by this typical Mexican Restaurant - but only if you have never dined here before. I first found this gem about 20 years ago. While, I must admit that I like finding "typical Mexican Restaurants", this one gets my attention every time that I am in Holland. Great flavors, nice service and great value. Only thing missing is Margaritas and Beer. I am sure that will never happen in Holland...

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank WHWmke
Reviewed 13 September 2014

Good selection of Mexican food at very reasonable prices and offering daily specials, you can see why this restaurant is favoured by the local workers.
Pleasant and efficient staff help as does the bustling atmosphere at lunchtime.
A good change from the multis.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This little place reminds me if a tiny restaurant my husband & I visited outside of Taos, New Mexico where the locals ate...small but packed with customers. The decor is barely there but It becomes obvious that they put their attention into their food. It's one of the few Mexican restaurants that serve tamales, my favorite. Yum!

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I've been eating here weekly at lunch for 20 years. The Mexican food is very good at a very good price. The restaurant is not much for atmosphere but it's great for food, service, consistency and price. We have had the same waitress for twenty years too. Lupita is great! The restaurant is family owned. They have the same lunch specials each day of the week. Monday is the three taco plate, rice and beans for about five bucks.

Date of visit: February 2014