“Good food”

Taco Fiesta Incorporated
Ranked #53 of 248 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I have eaten lunch here for years. I usually get the lunch special and mostly take out. The food is always very good. Go here!

Reviewed 29 December 2012

When something is just okay. what more can you say? Food was nothing special, service okay. atmosphere ? what atmosphere. Nothing special! the whole place is just okay

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Once again, my Mother and I visited Taco Fiesta, leaving full and very satisfied. They were packed as we happened to catch the lunch crowd, but there was a waitress right away with chips and drink order. And after we placed our order it was delivered within 15 mins. I'm sure that is why it is packed for lunch, told my Mother I'm glad it is not close to my work (I work in Holland), because I would be visiting it every other day on my hour lunch break. Authentic great food. The only thing I would say they could use help with is the bathroom, as I found it disgustingly dirty, so of course I'm glad I used it after I ate.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Very good food at a family owned Mexican Restaurant. Nice people and a whole lot better than chain restaurants like Taco Bell.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Try it; you'll love it! Much of the food is cooked on site, with very few packaged sauces. The portions are very large - my wife and I share them. This is a small place, and it can fill up quickly, so be there on time. I've tried much of their menu and have always been pleased, but recently I've been on a wet burrito kick, and its been a while since I've tried anything else.