“Taco Fiesta”

Taco Fiesta Incorporated
Ranked #55 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Very good food at a family owned Mexican Restaurant. Nice people and a whole lot better than chain restaurants like Taco Bell.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Try it; you'll love it! Much of the food is cooked on site, with very few packaged sauces. The portions are very large - my wife and I share them. This is a small place, and it can fill up quickly, so be there on time. I've tried much of their menu and have always been pleased, but recently I've been on a wet burrito kick, and its been a while since I've tried anything else.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

The best mexcan food in town!!!! Love it have never had a bad meal yet!!! Try it you will like it

Reviewed 2 November 2011

This small place has a family feel to it. Its a basic Mexican menu with some nice surprises. The burritos are a bit too big, but very good. Wait staff is always attentive and helpful

1  Thank allen006
Reviewed 27 May 2010

I'm shocked and horrified of some of the reviews for this place. We've been going to Taco Fiesta for over 10 years and we have been to ALOT of mexican places all over and they have by far the best down home mexican food ever. No, there isn't atmosphere, who cares! The service is fine... don't expect someone doting all over you... I prefer it that way. We live overseas and look forward to eating here when we are back in Holland. My fav picks #1 beef fajita taco with cilantro and onions --yumolicious!!!!!!!!!!! Other goodies, cheese enchiladas, pork tamales, taco planchado, ...

3  Thank hickOhiogirl