“Great Mexican food”

Taco Fiesta Incorporated
Ranked #58 of 268 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Try it; you'll love it! Much of the food is cooked on site, with very few packaged sauces. The portions are very large - my wife and I share them. This is a small place, and it can fill up quickly, so be there on time. I've tried much of their menu and have always been pleased, but recently I've been on a wet burrito kick, and its been a while since I've tried anything else.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

The best mexcan food in town!!!! Love it have never had a bad meal yet!!! Try it you will like it

Reviewed 2 November 2011

This small place has a family feel to it. Its a basic Mexican menu with some nice surprises. The burritos are a bit too big, but very good. Wait staff is always attentive and helpful

1  Thank allen006
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 July 2008

Love the tacos and salsa!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 20 July 2008

Going on a tip from one of my former employees I decided to visit this particular establishment while visiting holland,Michigan for "Tulip Time" this year and I must say that it was not at all what I expected. The service was average, the food was just above average in flavor. I guess if extremely hungry for mexican food and you happen to be at this intersection and don't know that there is a much better place just up the road it would work but not otherwise.