“Quiet dinner with friend”

China Inn Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 275 Restaurants in Holland
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Food was very tasty, very good selection/choice of food items, good pricing, prompt service, very good location ~ was so close to our hotel.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Nice lunch, entrées Mongolian beef and shrimp with vegetables, both served with brown rice, very tasty and delicious. Egg drop soup and hot and sour soup were awesome. Very friendly staff, comfortable seating and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I took my wife out to dinner in the Holland, Mi restaurant. At first glance everything looked good and the prices were very very reasonable.
Sadly it all went downhill from there. The server was very kind and did a good job but the cook was terrible and I doubt he even understood the menu.
My wife ordered Hunan Chicken and I ordered Chop Suey. She got the most screwed up order ever. The Chicken was breaded then fried, the sauce was incorrect, the spices were all wrong... she couldn’t even finish it. My Chop Suey was served with a White Sauce not Brown, the Pork was a tad undercooked and very bland. We will NEVER go there again!
Avoid this place, they need new cooks!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Don’t be put off by pictures of the interior with lots of simple tables and chairs as there are comfortable booths down one wall. The menu is extensive and good value as the portions are generous. Our waiter was attentive without being intrusive and the food arrived quickly. We shared the chicken and sweetcorn soup from a large tureen and ordered 3 main dishes which all tasted great. The accompanying tea, prawn crackers and huge bowl of rice were all most welcome plus some orange segments and fortune cookies afterwards. Definitely one of the best Chinese meals I’ve had in recent years and an unexpectedly enjoyable meal to finish our trip. Thank you!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Craving some Chinese on a Saturday night while in Holland for the Tulip Time festival we gave this spot a try. And though it's currently listed as top rated Chinese restaurant in Holland according to Trip Advisor I'd say the food was average but it was filling and the price couldn't be beat so if you're hungry and on a budget this might be a good choice for you! Service was good and complimentary tea appreciated!

Date of visit: May 2018