“Sweet and Sour Chicken!”

China Inn Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I really like their sweet and sour chicken (with white rice)! The staff here is all very friendly, the food is really good, and the service is lightning fast! They have always gotten my order right and that's not always easy! If I am in the mood for Chinese, this is my "go to" place!

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

been longing for Chinese food so looked up trip advisor ranking and found this tops amongst Chinese restaurant . the food was not authentic and below average . don't know whether other Chinese restaurant around here serves better food

Reviewed 5 September 2016

My husband and I dined here for lunch with another couple. The almond chicken is my favorite. Love the crab rangoons, tea, and brown rice. Our server was attentive even though the place was busy. Love the serving sizes offered for lunch.Best place for Chinese food in the city and always served hot!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

We eat here quite a bit. The food is good and hot and reasonably priced. I quite often order sweet and sour pork and this past Sunday it was really good. One time I was served some that was overcooked but this time everything was good. The soup is good but I wish they had more variety to choose from.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I had not been to this place for 20 years. I ordered what I always ordered, way back then, and crossed my fingers it would be as good. The Mongolian Beef was great and just like I remembered. We also had the appetizer that comes with the fire. It was great and so much fun for all of us to share.