“Pepperoni Pinwheels”

Ranked #12 of 269 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped at NHBC before a showing at the Knickerbocker Theater. We just ordered the Pepperoni Pinwheels and my husband ordered a Berliner Weisse beer, which he liked. The pinwheels were quite good. We were in and out quickly. A good place to stop before a movie.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love NHB for dinner with our family, brunch on a Sunday, and especially during the warmer months to enjoy a drink on the back patio. We enjoy dining here with friends and listening to music as well. Very friendly staff and overall great food! We love the pepperoni pinwheels and the beer cheese!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

My husband , myself and sister all went to the brewery. My husband loved the Dragons Milk Beer. My brother in law an IPA, Ta gerund Space Machine and he liked it too. My husband likes to tour microbreweries and try samplers of each beer. The food looked great but we did not have dinner, next trip

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018

There is a bar area and a dinning area. Family friendly we were there on a Friday night and there were lots of kids. They make thin crust pizza which was very good. But the reason one goes to a brewery is the beer. Everything I sampled was great. Even the double IPA had a clean taste. They also make their own spirits which were awesome. If I lived near here I would be a regular

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

This is a nice upscale Brewery and Restaraunte. Visited when the weather was cold so we were inside. Bring family, friends or solo. Nice bar, good food and their own craft brewed beer and spirits.

Date of visit: October 2018