All reviews breakfast sandwich updated rooms ski trip keurig coffee maker pool and hot tub the breakfast area pool area is stay there again waffles nubs nob up to date comfortable beds boyne highlands northern michigan hard boiled eggs fitness center great place to stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A nice clean room, well appointed. Sink is outside the bathroom, which took a little getting used to for us. Staff was friendly. Beds and pillows were comfy. There was a littler light coming off the microwave clock and my wife likes it completely dark, so I had to cover it with a magazine. I would recommend a room away from the lobby, if you like to sleep in. There was some noise from the housekeeping carts going by, which woke me up.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MikeErxleben, General Manager at Best Western Of Harbor Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to complete a survey for Best Western of Harbor Springs! So glad you enjoyed your stay! We put a lot of effort in putting together a comfortable property for you to enjoy. When ready to book your next stay, please call us directly so we may assign a guest room off the beaten path. Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western of Harbor Springs!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From check in to check out I felt welcomed. This is the nicest family and employees I have been around in years. EVERYONE smiles, talks, cares about your stay. I have stayed here many times and have never been unhappy. The rooms are so clean.
Each room has always had everything you could want. We stayed in a suite this time and I felt like I was home. Can’t wait to go back. We used the pool, the hot tub, the work out room, sat outside and read, and had a delightful breakfast. This owner goes
above and beyond to keep this hotel above and beyond what others do. We will make this our stop for our next vacation up north. Thank you for your hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Your words are music to our ears!! First of all, thank you for returning time and time again. Welcoming returning guests back to Best Western of Harbor Springs is like welcoming friends and family into our home. Thank you for your kind words. So glad we are on the right track when it comes to offering our guests a clean, friendly and secure property. Looking forward to welcoming you back, once again, to the Best Western of Harbor Springs!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The air conditioner had a foul order and flies in unit kept me awake along with road noise. Although linens were clean they were worn. Staff were very pleasant especially at breakfast . Very disappointed overall

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a clean, comfortable, family run hotel just outside of Harbor Springs by the airport. It is very quiet with a great breakfast and pool with hot tub.It has a very reasonable price. I was pleasantly surprised. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Made reservations on line. When we got there we found a great park by your room outside door motel. Great location, Very clean, Staff was outstanding. Room was a king suite with a full kitchen & everything needed, 2 baths with showers, & a fireplace. This was the only place we every stayed in where the owner was in the breakfast area in the mornings greeting guests with a smile & an offer to fix them something to eat or clearing tables so others could eat, never rushing you. We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed every minute.

Room Tip: Enjoy a suite you'll like the space.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple