All reviews waffles restaurant next door room was clean the breakfast area handicap room nice hotel hard boiled eggs waffle maker breakfast was included night's sleep ice machine would stay here again booked this hotel have stayed here several times fall colors staff was friendly one night stay
Reviewed 23 October 2017

As we continue to build our vacation house in the area, we continue to try the various hotels in the area. So far, the Days Inn is definitely the nicest hotel we have stayed at. Most updated rooms, cleanest bathrooms and nicest lobby and breakfast.

We will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Days I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for choosing the Grayling Days Inn as the place to stay when you are in the area. We appreciate you taking the time and writing us such a great review. We are so very pleased that we met your needs and you were satisfied with your stay. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Staff was very courteous, friendly and accommodating. The beds were average in comfort and the room was quiet. I would consider the room a value in the area. I brought my elderly parents on the trip, however, and I just wish the staff checking us in would have recommended a handicap room since the walk from the room to the dining area was very long for them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for choosing the Grayling Days Inn as you hotel of choice while in the area of Grayling. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience for you and your parents. We were sold out this week but if a room would have been available we would have done our very best to accommodate your family. Again I would like to apologize for this. We hope that your next trip thru you choose us and at check in just let the front desk staff know of any special requests including rooms and we will make sure you get what you need to make your stay GREAT.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Have stayed at this location on several occasions on our way to UP. Convenient location, close to nearby gas stations and restaurants. Clean, comfortable beds. Seasonal rates. Offers breakfast. Quiet, friendly staff. Good size parking lot if pulling boat, trailer, etc. Not far from Gaylord.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

We would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We love seeing our guests who continue to return to us. Also thank you for taking the time and writing us a review we know how precious your time is. Please come back again your next time around Grayling.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Overall it was a positive experience. We arrived very late Friday night, actually is was early Saturday morning, check in was fast as they had my reservation waiting on the desk. The night clerk was very nice and helpful. Room was clean, the price was right. My only complaint is that the ice machine was not working, and I had read about this in other reviews. This for me, is unacceptable. It wouldn't stop me from staying here again, but this should never happen.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General-Manager10982, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. Yes our ice machine was down but we had ordered a new one and was just waiting for it to arrive. In the mean time the front desk was making ice for all guests so they did not have to go without. The ice machine has since arrived and is now up and running. We hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My wife and I enjoyed staying at the Days Inn in Grayling. It's convenient to the highway (exit off I-75 takes you right by it quite quickly) and is next to a brew pub that has decent food and beer. Grayling is small, so it's easy to find a place for breakfast (be sure to ask), and Days Inn does have the typical waffle maker, etc, but a very small breakfast area. Breakfast is included, but we had already planned on finding a local place for bacon & eggs. Desk clerk steered us to it without even mentioning the Big Boy up the street! Great local place.
The Inn itself is a typical one. Clean. Beds too soft, but they are everywhere. Quiet at night. Good shower. Water was potable - like home. Inexpensive, and served as our base of operations as we toured Traverse City, the peninsula, etc. You'll be satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are a small town as you said but we have many nice restaurant's around us. We hope that you return to visit us again on your next trip.

HAVE A GREAT DAY