“Stop over”
Review of Days Inn Grayling

Days Inn Grayling
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Grayling
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We had a family event in Kalkaska Saturday morning, and needed a stop over for sleep. I booked this hotel based upon rates and ratings. Very nice location! Clean, nicely appointed rooms and breakfast area. Pleasant, helpful staff. Very good value for the cost and a good central location. I’d use this hotel again if we have the occasion to stay in the area

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Days I, FRONT DESK at Days Inn Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for choosing the Grayling Days Inn. We are pleased to hear that your stay held true to your expectations. We like to make sure that our rooms are clean and inviting for our guests. Also our staff is always happy to see our guests and make sure you have everything you need. We hope to see you again soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

As we continue to build our vacation house in the area, we continue to try the various hotels in the area. So far, the Days Inn is definitely the nicest hotel we have stayed at. Most updated rooms, cleanest bathrooms and nicest lobby and breakfast.

We will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for choosing the Grayling Days Inn as the place to stay when you are in the area. We appreciate you taking the time and writing us such a great review. We are so very pleased that we met your needs and you were satisfied with your stay. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Staff was very courteous, friendly and accommodating. The beds were average in comfort and the room was quiet. I would consider the room a value in the area. I brought my elderly parents on the trip, however, and I just wish the staff checking us in would have recommended a handicap room since the walk from the room to the dining area was very long for them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for choosing the Grayling Days Inn as you hotel of choice while in the area of Grayling. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience for you and your parents. We were sold out this week but if a room would have been available we would have done our very best to accommodate your family. Again I would like to apologize for this. We hope that your next trip thru you choose us and at check in just let the front desk staff know of any special requests including rooms and we will make sure you get what you need to make your stay GREAT.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Have stayed at this location on several occasions on our way to UP. Convenient location, close to nearby gas stations and restaurants. Clean, comfortable beds. Seasonal rates. Offers breakfast. Quiet, friendly staff. Good size parking lot if pulling boat, trailer, etc. Not far from Gaylord.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

We would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We love seeing our guests who continue to return to us. Also thank you for taking the time and writing us a review we know how precious your time is. Please come back again your next time around Grayling.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Overall it was a positive experience. We arrived very late Friday night, actually is was early Saturday morning, check in was fast as they had my reservation waiting on the desk. The night clerk was very nice and helpful. Room was clean, the price was right. My only complaint is that the ice machine was not working, and I had read about this in other reviews. This for me, is unacceptable. It wouldn't stop me from staying here again, but this should never happen.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General-Manager10982, Manager at Days Inn Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. Yes our ice machine was down but we had ordered a new one and was just waiting for it to arrive. In the mean time the front desk was making ice for all guests so they did not have to go without. The ice machine has since arrived and is now up and running. We hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayling
0.8 km away
36.5 km away
American Inn & Suites
American Inn & Suites
#5 of 15 in Houghton Lake

Been to Days Inn Grayling? Share your experiences!