“Great place!”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Grayling
Ashley, Michigan
“Great place!”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The staff at the Ramada in Grayling went above and beyond. Whatever we needed~ all we had to do is ask. From the front desk staff to the waiter in the resturaunt for the continental breakfast. Excellent service! We had an updated room by the pool and it was very nice. A really great place for the family. They have a very nice, clean pool & hot tub and a playground indoors for the kids. This was our second visit just to get away and we would definately recommend it to anyone. We plan on bringing the grandkids for a weekend.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kim H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
midwest
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I booked this hotel for my husband and young son for the weekend and after reading reviews got them a pool room as they seem to be the renevated rooms (though my husband said it was nothing special- pretty old hotel). He phoned me to say that the hotel allowed guests to party into the wee hours in the evening in the pool area and let children in early into the pool area to play (loudly). Therefore, my husband said the only quiet time in the poolside room was 3 am to 7 am which is how much sleep he got. My husband voiced his concerns to managment who were unwilling to take responsibility. My husband and son left at 9 am exhausted and went to the hotel next door. According to the new hotel, they get many people checking in complaining of the same thing about the rowdiness at the Ramada Inn pool area. So, I would advise against getting a pool room unless you're a partier then you'll really love it there.

Room Tip: Stay away from pool rooms due to noise and management's inability to control it
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Grayling hotels

South Lyon
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Stayed while on a business. Enjoyed the pool, food and people.

Room Tip: Poolside was very nice
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Ohio
Reviewed 4 December 2011

This is a former Holiday Inn property. There are two "classes" of rooms: 2nd floor which are outdated and 2 star quality, and the poolside which have been upgraded and are 3-4 star quality. For $50-70 a night, you can't really go wrong. The pool and hottub are great for kids and the hotel is in a convenient location if you are coming in from the south. We have family in the area and we always stay at this location and always will.

Room Tip: Choose depending on cost....
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I had to go to Grayling Michigan at the last minute and booked a room online with the Ramada Inn. I had never stayed there before so I wasn't sure what to expect. When I got there the man at the checkout counter was very friendly and helpful. He upgraded my room, informed me of the menu at the resturant, and explained where the pool and hot tubs were. My room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, and the food was excellent. At checkout the next morning I was greeted by a very friendly woman and let her know I that had enjoyed my stay. I have never stayed in a hotel by myself and was happy it turned out to be very enjoyable. I recommend this hotel to anyone who has to stay in Grayling Michigan. It was safe, clean, friendly and relaxing.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayling
5.3 km away
3.8 km away
Woodland Motor Lodge
Woodland Motor Lodge
#3 of 9 in Grayling

Been to Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!