“Great Little Motel!”

Woodland Motor Lodge
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Grayling
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We spent two nights here and were delighted with our choice. Lovely helpful staff, spacious, clean rooms and quiet out of town location. Family run and in good location to access surrounding area. Recommend Paddle Hard for dining in town

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vanellus01
WoodlandMotorLodge, Owner at Woodland Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for such a nice review. My husband and I try to run a nice Mom&Pop place. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We had a brief 1 night stay in Grayling to see Kirtland's Warbler and wish we had longer. This was a great motel. Spotlessly clean, comfortable beds, well-equipped, good wifi. A great value for money stay and I would recommend it to anyone looking for accommodation in Grayling

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Simon B

Thank you for such a nice review. We have so many people staying at our place that are looking for the Kirkland Warbler. It is fun learning all their stories. Glad you had a nice visit to the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My stay here wasn't planned ahead of time as I was traveling home on business and I unexpectedly needed a place. It isn't the typical big chain place. It's a small mom and pop type of place that is really nice and friendly. I will be back, especially during snowmobile season if I can. My room had everything . . . fridge, stove, microwave, table, desk, chairs and flat screen TV. Everything was very convenient and clean with a large bathroom and all new fixtures. One unusual thing for places like this is that it actually had plenty of electrical outlets! It's pretty close to the road but at least its not an expressway. It's not that far from I-75 though. Nice and an outstanding value.

Room Tip: Great night's sleep and value. I couldn't find something to complain about if I had to.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cary E
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I was very happy with this motel. My room was in the back building. It was quiet and the room was huge! It was very clean and fresh, the bed was comfortable. The owner was delightful. They welcomed my 3 dogs with no issues. I would definitely recommend this motel and will stay again if I'm in the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2017

We enjoyed our stay. There was plenty of room for the snow mobiles and trailer, the staff was very cordial and accommodating. Our room was very clean. The decor is
outdated but appropriate for those heavy snowy boots.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayling
9 km away
22.2 km away
Waters Inn
Waters Inn
#2 of 15 in Gaylord

Been to Woodland Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!