US$96
Super 8 by Wyndham Grayling(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$86
Motel 72(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
River Country Motor Lodge(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$56
Hotels.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$97
Priceline
US$172
Hotels.com
All reviewsclean roomsstayed herehartwick pinesnice surprisefull kitchenfair pricehot waterbed was comfortablecoffee makerwould stay here againmini fridgeone night staytwo nightsa great place to staydianegrillcampfire
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Been staying here for 13 years for our annual fly fishing trips. Always clean. Always accommodating. Great value. Owners and staff will take care of your needs and provide advice on new area restaurants and attractions. Refrigerators and microwaves in each room. Free high speed internet.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2016

My wife loves to see the fall colors. Due to a slew of issues, we weren't able to get a jump on reserving a room early and the Woodland was about our only option. And as options go, it wasn't half bad. The owners are nice and accommodating. The price per pet -- $5 -- is more than reasonable. The room was huge. Look, it's not the Ritz, but it's affordable, clean, spacious and located near enough that it doesn't take a day and a half to get anywhere one might want to see the colors. I'd recommend the Woodland in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I hadn't planned on staying in Grayling but decided to stop driving after it got dark. Based on the reviews I stopped by Woodland for a room. I got room 21 which was not on the highway but located behind the building on the highway and one of the rooms closest to that building. I did hear an occasional truck on the highway but nothing awful.

The owner seemed really nice and I was shocked by the comfort and quality of the bed, pillows and sheets. The decor is rustic, which was to be expected. The refrigerator was another nice surprise along with a good selection of cable channels. The bathroom was dated but in a charming way and there was plenty of hot water. It was also immaculate which is something I never expect from a motel like this.

The window heating unit was super powerful and heated up the room quite quickly. Only problem was it was very, very loud. Like had to turn the tv all the way up to hear it loud. So I had turn the heat off after it woke me up twice by kicking on overnight. Once the heat wasn't running, I realized I could hear my neighbor's tv in the evening and some of their moving around in the morning. Not a deal breaker but something to keep in mind if you are a light sleeper.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We stayed in Cabin 32 for two nights starting last Sunday based on other TripAdvisor reviews. It definitely met our expectations. Very very clean, comfortable beds, and a nice hot shower. Couldn't ask for anything more. We had two dogs with us and it was very convenient for them because they could just go right outside. Small deck on the back of the cabin, doesn't have much of a view right now because it looked like there was some construction work going on in the lot next door, but still very nice. The owner was very friendly and walked us around the grounds when we first got there to show us where everything was. She even offered to come out and help us build a bonfire if we had any problems! We had originally planned on only staying one night and then driving further north to see the fall colors, but loved this place so much that we stayed the extra night. Large TV in the living room and both bedrooms also had televisions. Very clean kitchen that was stocked with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils. Bathroom was also super clean and had very good water pressure in the shower. Also a good value for the money, it ended up costing us less for 4 people than two separate rooms at a motel would have. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: If you are renting a cabin, ask for #32. It's a little more secluded than the other one (#19)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimm S
Reviewed 26 September 2016

The reviews were spot on. The sheets were soft, the place was clean and very well kept. The room we stayed in was large and spacious and included a pull out couch. We got in late and only spent one night, but would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family