US$96
Motel 72(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling(Grayling)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$92
Priceline
All reviewsclean roomshartwick pinesnice surprisefull kitchenfair pricebed was comfortablewould stay here againhot watercoffee makermini fridgegreat place to staytwo nightsstayed one nightdianegrillcampfirecabin
Reviewed 26 September 2016

The reviews were spot on. The sheets were soft, the place was clean and very well kept. The room we stayed in was large and spacious and included a pull out couch. We got in late and only spent one night, but would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2016

The owners of this place are fantastic! My kids and I stayed in one of the cabins and it was just perfect!! The beds were comfortable and my son just loved "the little house". It was very clean and cozy and I would definitely and have recommended this place to others. There was a little play area for the kids and a flat screen tv which my kids also loved! If you're wanting a cute little place to stay come check out woodland motor lodge, the have all kinds of rooms and cabins to fit your needs!! Thanks Diane!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Stacey S
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We were so satisfied with these accommodations. The sheets and pillows were so nice I wanted to take them with me! Bed was comfortable. Room was simple and small, but clean. Good choice of TV stations. Quiet room away from the busy road. We only stayed for one night as we passed through town, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back buildings are definitely more quiet and private.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kristineo671
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Good reviews were what helped me decide to book this hotel. It was everything expected and more.The price was very reasonable. Clean room. The lady who runs the place was friendly. There is a shared picnic area with a charcoal grill where utensils were available. There was corn hole and horse shoe pits for those needing a little distraction.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Woodland after a long drive up from Maryland and got almost exactly what we hoped for. This Is by no means a luxury accommodation and that is not what we expected. The buildings themselves (we were in the far back away from the road) were dated. But for a great price we got a large recently remodeled, very clean room with a spotless bathroom. The only downside was it was a bit noisy. I unplugged the refrigerator to eliminate an annoying rattle and the heat/AC unit was loud (but did keep us comfortable). I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016