“Buritto's Are Great!”

Add it.
Adobe In & Out
Ranked #40 of 94 Restaurants in Grandville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Every so often I get a craving for a legitimate authentic Mexican-style burrito and I simply can't go wrong with Adobe. If you've never been here, don't skimp - go right for the wet deluxe. It's served with plenty of sauce and fillings (my choice is always all beef) and the melted cheese over the top is plentiful and tasty. They also make their own tortill chips which is a solid choice for a side and their bean dip goes great with them aside from the mild or medium homemade salsa that comes with the burrito choice. :-)

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered via Drive-Thru. No lights on one of the boards and the menu is complicated to read; doesn’t indicate what each item contains. A $400 a $500 upgrade on that sign could go a long long way. Last week the Beef Burrito was a Burrito with just meat, ordered “wet” w extra cheese and the burrito was delicious and literally floating in cheese. Last night the “wet” meat burrito had lettuce; ordered with extra cheese (around $2 to add) and there was barely any cheese covering it. I don’t like lettuce so was disappointed, not to mention paying extra for cheese that was never added. The meat last night also seemed to be a little different —- maybe was the last meat at the bottom of a pan, but it wasn’t as good. This visit would have been rated terrible, but since I’ve had two prior experiences that were good, overall the sum of my experiences have been average and I’ll give it another chance.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Have been here a couple of times and am never dissappointed. Ordered a deluxe wet burrito, small chip and bean dip with some homemade salsa. The burrito was very good - appropriate amount of beans, lettuce and beef with a very tasty and plentiful sauce and topped with plenty of cheese. I can't help but to order the chips everytime I go here because they are made in-store and have the perfect crunch with a seasoning that is simply fantastic. They go great with the bean dip which also has a little authentic spice that sets it apart from your typical refried beans. The salsa is always fresh and tastes great. Highly recommend Adobe when in the area and in the mood for some authentic Mexican quisine.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We went through the drive-thru and they failed to give us an item we paid for. When we went back, we explained the situation. The manager, Tristan, said if he believed us, he'd have to believe everyone. We were shocked. Talk about adding insult to injury. What a low-class way to handle customers.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

If you ever want to know a hidden gem of Grand rapids or Grandville, then this is the place to go! I tried this place when I moved to Grandville about 5 hours ago and OMG!! This is a drive through only place that has Mexican. This is a place that doesn't have the best outside appearance, but the best food in the world. If you like Mexican, you MUST try this place. I will always go there when my belly is craving a great wet burrito!! I want one now that I am typing this review. LOL!