All reviews complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub night stay early check grand rapids airport nice room comforter
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed on first floor. Not very clean. Room was ok, bed comfortable. Very disappointed with breakfast. Basically continental breakfast. We did not find it very appealing or accommodating for diabetic and celiac. Location was good. Couldn’t ask staff any questions as none seemed to speak English. Front desk staff was great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sarah T, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!

We do try to maintain strong cleaning expectations, and I am sorry that we failed to meet those during your stay! I will reinforce our standards with my housekeeping department so that does not happen again.

Our continental breakfast is included for all guests free of charge with additional items available from our a la carte menu, but we will work on improving our selection to hopefully accommodate more needs.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Best price in the area closest to the Ice Arena. Do check the Hotel website, I found a nice low price on line, but when i called the 1-800 number to book they priced me over the quote on the website, when i told the girl the price that i found from the website she changed the price down, used AAA card and got discount. Nice place. Free B'fast.

Difficult to find the hotel the first time from the main street because Hotel sign was covered by tree. We looked for the CarMax sign and went in that entrance and followed the curves to find the Hotel in the back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

One of the best places my family and myself has stayed at. Staff was beyond helpful, polite, friendly. Looks very small from the outside but you will be surprised the size of the place. My fridge was acting up and I spoke to the front desk and not even 5 mins later maintenance was taking care of the issue and swapping it out for a new one. The breakfast area makes you feel nice and cozy and kind of a restaurant setting.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Very loud, could hear the room above every time someone walked in their room. They were walking around till 2:30 am. We were not able to sleep well and had to be up early. The room its self was very nice and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Needed a Grand Rapids hotel with an airport shuttle and I picked the wrong place to stay. My room was very loud with hallway traffic and yelling all night long and could hear the people in the floor above me walking around and taking showers. There are no restaurants (or anything) within safe walking distance of this hotel so without a car was forced to dine at the hotel, which consisted of a small lobby bar with food. The bartender was very cordial and the salad I ordered was decent - the only nice thing I can say about this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business