See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Great business trip. Visited this property to have a business meeting and it was very accommodating. Originally had planned for a week stay but ended up being there for three weeks. The front desk staff housekeeping and maintenance staff were very helpful and made sure my stay was comfortable, not to mention the very large rooms and Meeting facilities. Two thumbs up to the entire Staff. I will definitely be back in the future and I recommend it over many of the other hotels in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Our room was $70 for one night, it was a nightmare. There was hair all over the shower and sink in our room, the beds were not clean from the previous customer. ONE OF OUR PILLOWS HAD BLOOD ON IT. They gave us (there were 4 of us in the room) one towel, no soap or shampoo. Not to mention everything was just dirty and unkept. Part of the dresser was ripped from the wall.

Ive stayed in LOTS of hotels in my life, all in different degrees of quality and price, but i can honestly say this is the WORST hotel ive ever slept in. Seriously DO NOT STAY HERE. Find an AirBandB or pay the extra money for a nicer hotel, but DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jonj1993
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I shared a room with a friend while attending a sports event in the area. It was a clean hotel with quaint quarters. It was nice to see a refrigerator in our room. Breakfast was very minimal - if you were expecting a diverse menu, you will be sorely disappointed. For what I needed, cereal and milk, it satisfied me.

Room Tip: Get a room closer to the center of the building.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We checked in my wife my son and I front desk was helpful room was clean it was nice pool room was a little cold had a nice little mini fridge and microwave breakfast was kind of cheesy only had toast and waffles and cereal but for the price was not bad

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Ok, our room was crap from the word go.
Pieces of paper left strewn about on top of the shelves, hair on the bathroom floor. The typical dive.
Beds feel like you're sleeping on an over inflated air mattress, ready to roll to the floor at any second. It was close to where we needed to be, next time we will risk the commute.

They had people unloading a U-Haul truck after 11 pm. Our 2 year old was fighting sleep for two hours, when I called the front desk, they told me that they hoped to be done by midnight. I don't know what they were moving, but slamming doors and noisy carts carrying noisy equipment down the halls, does not lead to a sleep friendly environment.

Then in the morning, as we are packing up, my wife discovers that the door behind the mini fridge was not only UNLOCKED into a small kitchenette used for trash and junk storage, but COULD NOT be locked. The locking mechanism just spun around without engaging. I went into the small room, and the door on the other side was also unlocked. I didn't open it, in case it led to another occupied room.

We just spent the night, in an UNSECURED UNSAFE ROOM. Who could have entered our room while we slept, unnoticed...
Avoid this place at all costs.

I wrote the property, and received the "sorry you didn't enjoy your stay, we hope you give us another chance sometime" email.

Oh no no. That's not happening.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family