“Unique Local Spot with amazing burgers!”
Review of Stella's Lounge

Stella's Lounge
Ranked #30 of 997 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stella's is a unique bar/restaurant downtown. They have some of the best burgers I have ever had. Great onion rings with big portions. They actually put alcohol in your cocktails unlike many restaurants in the downtown area. The location is within walking distance to just about everything downtown. Parking is a little rough but definitely worth the hunt!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Don't let my title mislead you - kids are welcome at Stellas. They are known for the best burgers in Grand Rapids. Ours was cheese inside & on top - with all the fixins - it's quite a plate! The atmosphere is very modern with contemporary music, pinball games, modern art - just a lot to take in while you dine.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

After reading online reviews and asking some friends in GR I chose to eat at Stella's and I'm glad that I did. I had the bacon fat popcorn and queso jalapeno burger. Both hit the spot,. Burger was cooked well and all that cheese hit the spot along with the onions rings and avocado ranch. Wish the popcorn was warm. But, it was still tasty. Service was very good. I'm always a little suspect at first when I needed to seat myself. But my server , Kenzi, was great.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This place has it all, burgers, graffiti, vegan & vegetarian options as well. They have a large draft beer list and they make great mixed drinks! The onion rings are killer and I the Govt. cheeseburger is amazing! Great atmosphere and location downtown! Service was top notch, you could tell they really try.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This place is a very crazy decorated dive type bar. Super busy when we went but we had a couple beers and people watched until our table was ready. Really good food. Lot of offerings on the menu and lots of beer on tap too.