“Tasty...tasty...tasty”

Ranked #30 of 1,010 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 March 2018

After reading online reviews and asking some friends in GR I chose to eat at Stella's and I'm glad that I did. I had the bacon fat popcorn and queso jalapeno burger. Both hit the spot,. Burger was cooked well and all that cheese hit the spot along with the onions rings and avocado ranch. Wish the popcorn was warm. But, it was still tasty. Service was very good. I'm always a little suspect at first when I needed to seat myself. But my server , Kenzi, was great.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This place has it all, burgers, graffiti, vegan & vegetarian options as well. They have a large draft beer list and they make great mixed drinks! The onion rings are killer and I the Govt. cheeseburger is amazing! Great atmosphere and location downtown! Service was top notch, you could tell they really try.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This place is a very crazy decorated dive type bar. Super busy when we went but we had a couple beers and people watched until our table was ready. Really good food. Lot of offerings on the menu and lots of beer on tap too.

So, just go!
Why? It’s unique and specializes in whiskey. I thought I wanted beer. Well, I had a Cidermosa instead and it was fantastic! I also tasted the Sazerac - it, too, was good. Try one of the many drinks offered and enjoy the atmosphere. It was so crowded on a weekend night that people were standing while drinking. A different experience and many people of all ages were in the group. The food looked great but we had just finished dinner so didn’t sample the eats. Try this place and write a review.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This place used to be a regular for us but its always so packed that its just overwhelming and trying to get drinks is a huge endeavor. The service is so slow that we havent even ordered food cause im not sure it would actually get to us. I understand on saturday nights its busy and servers deserve a little empathy but we saw a lot of servers going to tables that had friends and spending a lot of time chit chatting while us other people sat around waiting for drinks. They definetely give special attention to friends that come in. Not cool guys.