US$183
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$158
  • Breakfast included
US$134
US$123
Drury Inn & Suites Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$172
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$91
Priceline
US$161
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$355
US$315
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$356/night.

US$178
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanworked greatironing boardwater pressure in the showerwould stay here againcompared to other hotelsthe ground floorup to dateihopmotelhairdryermicrowavecostcodressercarpethdsignal
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Staying here felt like we were on the set of the TV show "My name is Earl." There were people just hanging out on the balconies day and night. Other than that, the desk clerks were attentive, the rooms were adequate for our needs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Room 227:

Pros: The room was clean and relatively modern. No cigarette burns on the linens, and all of the towels and wash cloths were in good shape. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were still good. The floor is mostly laminate, and that was great because we all know how gross carpet can be. The fridge was in good shape, all of the light fixtures worked, and the air unit worked great too.

Cons: The internet wasn't good at all. The signal was pretty weak and while trying to work, I got kicked off every few minutes. It took me over an hour to do something that would typically take just a few minutes. Also, the toilet needs to be fixed, it barely flushes.

All in all, it was a clean and comfortable room for a fair price. I'd stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Thankfully we only stayed one night. I thought this place would be better than Motel 6 which is down the road because the pictures on the website made it seem nicer than the Motel 6, and it was twice the price so I thought it would be better. Boy, was I wrong. The front desk people were friendly, but the room was terrible and the parking was sketchy. We walked into our room and the first thing I noticed were about 6 flies that were flying around the room, then the smell of old smoke, carpets looked like they hadn't been cleaned in several weeks, maybe months, the bathroom wall looked like someone had puked at some point in time and it was never cleaned, and the slot where the Kleenex box was, there was something in there and I couldn't tell you what it was. I kept imagining it was a tarantula. I was to scared to see what it was that I touched. I, of course, immediately washed my hands. Then, at 4am, I was woken up by the banging of the headboard next door. Thank God my kid was sound asleep I wouldn't have wanted her to hear that. I could only assume it was a prostitute because as soon as they were done, I heard the door open and someone taking off in a car. This was what set me off and practically brought me to tears. This is the worst place in my 45 years of life, have stayed at. If you don't care about cleanliness, or insects in your room, then this is the place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Belinda B
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Really nice internal remodel and house keeping does a pretty good job. Yes it is small but the location is wonderful. Very close to Grand Rapids best mall, Costco, Sams and numerous eateries. Staff isn't high on customer service but not ugly either.

Room Tip: MEGA noisy on the lower floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The two people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful during our stay. You were here for a wedding I need an ironing board and they helped us and they also help us with a late checkout which was wonderful. The property is slightly dated but for the most part very clean and very quiet. They have best pet policy ever!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple