“Good Que in Michigan”
Review of Crossroads BBQ

Crossroads BBQ
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Grand Ledge
Description: Crossroads BBQ is located in downtown Grand Ledge on South Bridge Street. We pride ourselves on our fresh, smoked meats that are freshly prepared each and every day. Our best seller is our savory brisket. A meal would not be complete without our delicious sides. Try our white cheddar mac and cheese or our creamy coleslaw. Stop in early before we sell out! We work every day to make slow smoked BBQ that is done right, always.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I'm proud to report that I found good BBQ in Michigan, and I'm pretty picky. I shared the Trinity platter with another BBQ fan and both agreed that it gets 2 thumbs up, particularly the ribs.

Crossroads also had a good selection of 5 sauces, a sampling of which made the meal more enjoyable. If I come back to the Lansing area, I'd visit again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Maybe we hit this restaurant on an off night but can't think of too many positives. Went here on a Saturday night and it was about 3/4 full. Located right in downtown Grand Ledge and is a block walk from the Sun theater.

Got a combo that included chicken wings, pulled pork sliders, andouille sausage, and brisket. Also, ordered a side of beans. Took about 20 minutes from ordering to getting the food to our table. I don't understand why it took so long because the bbq should be ready to go and it really should be just a matter of plating it.

Anyways, after getting our food, the brisket and pulled pork were cold. Furthermore, pieces of the brisket were completely without meat and consisted of fat. The pulled pork was not tender at all and had to be ripped apart. The sausage had very little flavor, and tasted like a regular smoked sausage you would buy at a grocery store The only thing I can recommend were the wings, which I believe were fried.

Like the atmosphere of the place but definitely need to work on the food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a different spot for lunch and wanted something local and not a chain. Visited Grand Ledge and found this little gem downtown. Great atmosphere and full menu. So many options! I chose the Meat Sampler. Was not disappointed. So good. They have some great sauces available for you to take in a basket to your table. The carolina was great for the sausage and the sweet was good for the pulled pork. I also really enjoyed the Kentucky bourbon sauce. It was a lot of food! While I was there they had great blues music on and it really set the tone. Great enjoyable place. Everyone that was dining while I was there seemed to really enjoy it and talked with the staff. Very relaxed and friendly. Was less busy than I thought it may be for lunch. Very clean. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I haven't found anything on the menu that I haven't liked so far. The sides are awesome, and the meat is delectable. They have the biggest menu out of any BBQ joint I've been to. They also make a mouth watering hamburger if BBQ isn't your thing.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The menu has all that you would expect from a good BBQ joint. It’s always cooked to perfection. They have a variety of good sauces and my favorite is Sweet Carolina. Also recommend trying one of their unique slaws for a side.

Date of visit: November 2017