“excellent food”
Review of Crossroads BBQ

Crossroads BBQ
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Grand Ledge
Description: Crossroads BBQ is located in downtown Grand Ledge on South Bridge Street. We pride ourselves on our fresh, smoked meats that are freshly prepared each and every day. Our best seller is our savory brisket. A meal would not be complete without our delicious sides. Try our white cheddar mac and cheese or our creamy coleslaw. Stop in early before we sell out! We work every day to make slow smoked BBQ that is done right, always.
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Great tasting ribs and slaw! Had it quite a few times now, very good every time. My kids love thier mac and chesse!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

People, I am from Alabama, where some of the best BBQ is created and Crossroads is the best I have ever eaten. Don't take my word for it, try it yourself, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Folks were very nice, but the cheesy potatoes weren't good, the purple slaw had no real flavor and the fries sort of soggy. The iced "tea" was instant. WHAT?
With 5 dishes ordered, none in our group would return.
The meat was bland, and the sauces OK, but not exciting.
Great tater tots, but not enough to make the drive again.
We expected so much more.
Pretty bummed.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

When I see a bbq place I almost always got to stop because they all do it differently and I love bbq. Stop for lunch got the special sandwich which was a Cuban with fries for a good price. Some times bbq places will raise price due to potential of fail but when it comes to meats these prices are awsome. I looked at the sides but didn't get one due to price but I would imagine you get a good portion. I didn't get the brisket but a good chunk was laying on the board about to be cut with a nice smoke ring! I didn't realize till after I paid u could add some on for $2. Place is good and I will be telling some of my other travelers about it!! Coming off the highway it's worth the drive!!!!! Just a hint before you settle on the sauce try them all!! He has a lot of unique bbq. I'm going to try and replica the white bbq for myself!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We have been eating here frequently in recent months. Huge portions in a very casual atmosphere. Lot's of options to enjoy...You order and pick up at the counter. Reminds me of similar restaurants in the South.

1  Thank Dancisak