“Amazing sub”

Big John's Steak & Onion
Ranked #26 of 100 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Been a long time since I've been to Big Johns. Kinda mad it's been that long. Roll was fresh and soft. Taste was great. Will be more frequent going forward.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Large variety of sandwiches with many sizes and options. Served on very fresh which buns. Drive through or eat in. Almost always have coupons available through the mail.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank 956LisaD
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I go there once a month service is fast and the food is the greatest. I go to the one ingrand blanc .

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

Big John is the bomb, I'd go here over subway any day...wish they had a drive thru. I usually get the ham and cheese, I have since I was a kid, not sure why, but when you like something it's hard to try something different but, Not too long ago for the very first time I tried the steak and cheese YUM! I took it home and put a little A1 sauce it was super yummy. So now I have 2 favorites

1  Thank Kimmyg6
Reviewed 3 November 2014

I frequent the one in Grand Blanc. If I want a steak and onion sub, I go here, not Subway, as the subway steak subs are very wimpy compared to this place. Their steak and onion subs will not leave you hungry! VERY generous portions on the bun. I recommend the super sub with mushrooms and yellow banana peppers. Yummy.

Date of visit: September 2014