US$144
US$127
US$254
US$148
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$129
US$109
US$132
All reviewsbob evansfront desksalt water poolroom was cleanawesome stayno exceptionhot tubcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationparking lotbusiness centernorthern michiganoatmealeasy accessthe breakfast areawould stay here againbusiness trip
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If you are going to stay in the Gaylord area this is the place to be! The rooms are very clean and updated nicely. There are a lot of restaurants in the area and some stores if you need something. It's an easy on/off to I-75. Plus, Tracy at the front desk is super friendly and helpful!!!

Room Tip: I'm at the back of the hotel and I can't hear any traffic
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Katherine H
Heather R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gaylord, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Katerine H,

Oh this is such a great review thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to let me staff know. We look forward to seeing you for your future stays. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Hampton inn convenient to interstate 75, shopping and restaurants. The room was large and comfortable. Breakfast is included and was a hot breakfast with a good variety of selections. Front desk staff very knowledgeable and accommodating

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Bob D,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for writing a review this helps us to better serve our guest. I happy to hear your stay was wonderful. I do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My spouse and I were in the Gaylord area over a weekend in February 2018 doing some skiing. We spent two nights at this Hampton Inn. Overall it was pretty nice but not, honestly, probably the least-favorite Hampton I've ever stayed at. It's an older property, and one of the ladies at the front desk said that it's been a Hampton for 20 years or so - but it just seems like it used to be something else. I guess not!

We arrived fairly late on the Friday night. Our check-in process was quick and easy. Our room (#305) was clean and comfortable. We had no issues with the room whatsoever. We had breakfast both mornings at the hotel, and it was quite acceptable. I enjoyed the scrambled eggs with cheese one morning and the biscuits and gravy with French Toast sticks the other morning. Very good!

The only real downside to this hotel is that the indoor pool does not have a hot tub. You can tell it's an older pool area, but we just wished that it had a hot tub - especially after a very cold day of skiing.

We never have any problems staying at a Hampton Inn. Even though this is an older property, we had a great experience there and would not hesitate staying there again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

New_friends_GR,

Thank you for your feedback and staying with us. I do hope you will stay with us in the future. This has been around for 20 but has been recently updated. I am happy to hear you enjoyed breakfast and our staff. I do up you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The hotel accommodates large groups and staff is extremely friendly. We use this hotel every year when in town for hockey tournaments and will definitely continue to stay here for all visits to Gaylord.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Heather R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gaylord, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

MichellerE1488OV,

Thank you I am so happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us each and every time you are in Gaylord. I hope that hockey team did great and look forward to seeing you next season. We enjoy having each of your team members and family here. Have a wonderful time.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

When I arrived, my name was on a board on the Desk. I was "Guest of the Day". The Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Beds were firm (A little too firm for Me). The complementary breakfast was impressive. There was a variety of hot and cold foods. Two Waffle makers, hot oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, some form of hot eggs each day, sausage patties, and fried potatoes, bagels, English muffins, bread, cereals, yogurt, juices, ect. Not a 5 star quality, but always palatable. Nice dining area. Decent place overall

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to say thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return stay. Have a wonderful day.