All reviews young woman have stayed here several times clean towels house keeping reception desk new carpeting indoor pool breakfast room
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here several times over the past 10 years. This property has needed updating. It appears they are remodeling! I stayed twice in September and both rooms had been remodeled. It looks good!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

I would like to thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Your feedback means a lot to us! I am happy to see you are a returning guest, and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel is old and probably needs some updating. The room wasn't bad but was in the back of the motel. The breakfast was okay and hot. The coffee was good. It was a place to stay for one night. I used my choice rewards points so it didn't cost me anything.

Room Tip: up front for breakfast, unless you like to walk a ways
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to supply us with feedback. It means a lot to us. We hope you enjoyed your stay, and will return to stay with us again. We are making changes everyday to make updates, We hope that the next time your in the area you will stop in and see the changes. Thank you again! Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is an older facility but it more than adequate for the price. I would not call it a resort but the people are very nice, the rooms clean and the breakfast is great. It is located near eateries, freeway entrance and basic shopping.

Room Tip: We found it to be very quiet. We occupied Room 155.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and would love to have you back again. We work very hard everyday to make each guest stay the best we can. I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you again!
-Dawn Bindschatel

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I'm sure in the 60's this would have been a good hotel but in today's day and age it's just worn out. Rooms are blah and the AC units are EXTREMELY loud and rattle all night. You definitely get what you pay for. Gaylord is just an up north town that put no money into itself. Literally the same restaurants and signage from when I came as a kid. Gaylord doesn't have to do better as they know they're pretty much the last stop between lower and upper UP/Mac city. The guy who checked me in was very nice. Thank You Lee for trying to help. You're doing a GREAT job!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm sorry that your trip to Gaylord was not pleasant. We work very hard everyday to make each of our guest stay enjoyable. I hope that the next time your in the area you will give us another chance to make your stay a better one. Thank you again, have a wonderful day!
-GM Dawn Bindschatel

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This motel has seen better days. The halls were damp and dirty. The room was damp, dirty and musty. The exercise room was damp and smelly. Beds were average or better, but we found old coffee grounds in the in-room coffee maker. Breakfast was above average and staff were helpful and friendly. Overall, a poor bargain for the price.

Room Tip: Check out your room before you commit.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

I would like to thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. I am very sorry that your were not satisfied with your stay with us. I have met with my housekeeping staff, and we are taking action to resolve the problems. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future. I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast, as we try our best in every department to make your stay the best we can! Thank you again for your feedback! Have a wonderful day!