All reviews the wood fired pizza under new ownership the king size bed wonderful stay holiday inn express indoor pool snowmobile
Reviewed 8 September 2018

When we first entered the lobby, there were buckets and pans scattered around on the floor to catch water. It wasn't even raining at the time. I don't know when the pans and buckets filled with water. A large sheet of butcher paper was hung along the wall behind the desk. Our room was way far away from the front. But that was ok. It appeared to be clean and didn't smell. However, after a night's stay, my ankles were eaten up with bug bites. I never saw any bugs, but it ruined the first few days of our vacation. The breakfast buffet was unappetizing in appearance. My husband tried the scrambled eggs and said they were awful. I'm giving this place a 2 rating because I felt like the staff was trying. They were courteous and friendly. They just need to shut it down for a few months and totally remodel it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Where shall I begin? Our room carpet was so old that it felt gummy walking on it and our feet bottoms were black! There were cobwebs in the corners of the room, the toilet chain would not stay on, and if it did it ran all the time! And the towel bar fell down first time we removed a towel. Then when I walked to the lobby there are kitchen buffet pans sitting on the floor in several areas catching leaks. And to top it all off, when I stepped up to desk to check us out, I couldn’t believe how filthy it was behind the counter!! I’m not even sure at this point I could give them a one star!! We are writing this one of our list!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a Very Old Style Holiday Inn Lay Out. it is still very clean looking. the rooms looked good. and the pool area is great they have a nice big pool, and a nice big Hot tub too. They have table top games and old school Video games too.

Room Tip: All inter rooms look out to the pool area. rooms on main floors have doors to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Mold in bathroom by sink and masses of mold by heater and this in not fake news...sending pics to health board People read The REVIEW'S only reason i stay here is the bar even that's closed what a disgrace you lose mine and alot more

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I think it was under renovation. I could pick apart this place but we only slept and ate a warm continental breakfast. It smelled like chlorine when we walked in because they have a pool. I love that clean smell so it was great. Our room was cozy and the King size bed was perfect and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious for a continental breakfast with plenty of warm food. They offer a midday stone fired pizza option that I wish I could’ve been there for but we were too busy exploring Northern Michigan. I would stay here again. We don’t live in our hotels so I don’t have room to complain about anything. The check-in and check-out process was quick and easy. The clerks were friendly. A great experience on our end.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends