All reviews the wood fired pizza under new ownership the king size bed wonderful stay holiday inn express indoor pool snowmobile
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a Very Old Style Holiday Inn Lay Out. it is still very clean looking. the rooms looked good. and the pool area is great they have a nice big pool, and a nice big Hot tub too. They have table top games and old school Video games too.

Room Tip: All inter rooms look out to the pool area. rooms on main floors have doors to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Mold in bathroom by sink and masses of mold by heater and this in not fake news...sending pics to health board People read The REVIEW'S only reason i stay here is the bar even that's closed what a disgrace you lose mine and alot more

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I think it was under renovation. I could pick apart this place but we only slept and ate a warm continental breakfast. It smelled like chlorine when we walked in because they have a pool. I love that clean smell so it was great. Our room was cozy and the King size bed was perfect and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious for a continental breakfast with plenty of warm food. They offer a midday stone fired pizza option that I wish I could’ve been there for but we were too busy exploring Northern Michigan. I would stay here again. We don’t live in our hotels so I don’t have room to complain about anything. The check-in and check-out process was quick and easy. The clerks were friendly. A great experience on our end.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Average stay this place is slowly being worked on it seems, its outdated. Smelled musty and they have a lot of of leaks in parts of the lobby roof. The room was older but clean and the staff was helpful. This place looked like it was quite something back in the day.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Alpime Lodge as all other hotels were fully booked.

I had a wonderful stay and the staff will do absolutely anything for you.

The price is right, very clean and location is great. They are also in the process of renovations. The pool is very cold, but it's a pool. I will be staying here from now on.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family