We stayed there on may 23, 2010. It was great. For sure going back with kids 8-2 years old. Great place and lots of fun for parents and the kids. I got the coupon on the Zehnders.com hotel side. Go to the bottom of the page, coupons and follow , they rally just need your e-mail, and instead of paying $149 for the room, I paid $89+tax and still includes the passes for the park. So worthed. Enjoy!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zehnder's Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark offers 178 deluxe accommodations including 74 family suites. Enjoy over 50,000 sq. Ft. Of aquatic fun with our six-story family raft ride and super loop body slide; zero-entry activity pool with water geysers, water basketball and volleyball, Action River, Splash Landing play area, Dumping Bucket, Giggling Gorge and Perilous Plunge 4 story tube slides, relax in the Whimsical Whirl Hot Tub or just float along the Crooked Brook Creek Lazy River. For the landlubber have fun at our arcade or lunch at Elf hollow cafe or the Mushroom Grille. A towering 26-foot tree is a prominent feature in the hotel lobby with a large gas fireplace built into the trunk. Zehnder's Splash Village includes elves and fairies as part of the waterpark and hotel's overall theme. Complimentary shuttle service is available to Zehnder's Restaurant and The Fortress Golf Course. Come and join the fun today at one of Michigans top family destinations and Frankenmuth's largest and only indoor waterpark, Zehnder's Splash Village Frankenmuth, MI. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Zehnder`s Splash Village Hotel And Waterpark
- Zehnders Splash Village Frankenmuth
- Zehnders Splash Village Hotel Waterpark