“Perfect start to my morning”
Review of Elbow Room

Elbow Room
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Flushing
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

I try not to stop to often but when I do its such a treat. Delicious coffee and friendly service. The bakery that is connected has THEE BEST bagels and an assortment of other baked goods. Cash only though!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

This charming little shop in downtown Flushing makes a wonderful place to enjoy a very good cup of coffee either by yourself or with friends/family. They are adjoined to the Rye Bakery next door so you can enjoy some yummy treats with your drinks as well. Love the bay window seating area that overlooks Main Street. The barista we had was extremely nice and we enjoyed our visit. Will definitely return soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2015

I love going to our local coffee shop and having a great cup of coffee. I love to sit and enjoy this wonderfully charming coffee shop. Terrific service too. I make it a point to go at least once a week.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

Saturday, Dec 6th, 2014 after a long, chilly walk I stop in for a yummy hot coffee. Can't hardly wait! I was the only customer upon arrival. I give the elbow room two thumbs up for ambience, but VERY disappointed when I paid $3.55 for a small hazelnut cappuccino and get a 12 oz cup not even half full. I took a picture, I only wish I could post it. Not going back.

1  Thank robin1956
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very nice coffee ship, great atmosphere, good coffee and the bakery next door (inside). Great place to just grab a coffee and run or sit and chat, check emails with the free wifi or just relax.