“Awesome food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 5 October 2015

The food is so good and the menu has so much to choose from. My husband had the Prime Rib French Dip Platter which he absolutely loved and I had the Cracker Barrel Sampler with cucumber, tomato and onion salad, fried apples and country green beans which were also awesome. Our waitress was awesome too. It was worth the drive as this location is the nearest to us which we hope one day the will build one closer to us.

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

My favorite restaurant around. Fun atmosphere and shopping for gifts is fun there. But the main reason I go there is for the food. I love their fried catfish, greens and biscuits. Every time I go I try to get something else but I just cant. My husband loves their country ham and he gets that everytime. We love all the sides.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Hubby and I stopped in here at lunch time while traveling but decided on breakfast. He tried the chicken n biscuit breakfast with eggs and gravy. He said it was great but the chicken was a tad overcooked. I opted for the healthier yogurt breakfast with eggs, bacon and bran muffin. It was very good. The muffin was a tad dry but couldn't eat it so brought it home an will warm in microwave with a little butter. Would definitely stop here again. The manager was on top of everything and helped out himself.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Favourite place for breakfast. Always friendly staff, good food, and love shopping there. Found a few new Christmas Ornaments and a Christmas present!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We were there at 5:15 on Sunday afternoon, wasn't busy, had a couple in line ahead of us to be seated. Empty tables through out the restaurant. Got drinks right away, then came the bad news, no meatloaf and no chicken and dumplings. REALLY. It seems everytime we visit Cracker Barrel they are out of the same thing, personally think that is really bad planning for a place that size. We were told we could come back at 6:30 and they would have more. Don't they check quantities and pop stuff in the oven when they see they're running out. We left and it will be a long time before we return. They need better management.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!