“great service”

Pestos
Ranked #19 of 358 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

went for Easter Sunday the food was excellent and the service was excellent.
definitely would recommend.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Saw this place on TripAdvisor and thought we’d give it a shot. It’s a small diner type atmosphere where you just seat yourself. The menu has a lot to choose from between sandwiches, soups, salads and some entrées as well as Pizza. We were there for lunch so we decided to get the mini salad and soup combo for only $9. We couldn’t believe how big the “mini” salads were. Soups appear to be homemade. The butternut squash and the French onion got two thumbs up. They also came with homemade breadsticks that were really good. The Maurice salad was good as well as the Asian salad. Only suggestion is that they chop everything in the salad smaller as the lettuce was pretty big. People around us were eating sandwiches that looked delicious. Can’t wait to come back and try more on the menu.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!! Lived here for 31 years and I finally stopped. Can’t believe I didn’t sooner. Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I have tried a variety of the menu items and recently was introduced to their pizza. I have not had a bad thing on their menu. Beef stroganoff and goulash are a few personal favorites. On top of a great meal, this is also the place for the best desserts. Try the eclair. You will not be disappointed.

I do recommend takeout due to the limited seating.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We are foodies, we take our dining out serious. Heard so many good things over the years from people we trust when it comes to food. Our experience was not what we expected. We joke about all the time. First, they had a/c problems so every table we
sat at was dripping water from the ceiling. Four different tables before we found a dry one, then the silverware was not clean and had a big swipe of food on the knife, covered the whole blade. It should have never made it to the table, a blind person could not have missed it. Neighbor tells me gumbo is good and being I like gumbo I had to try it. I am very careful where I eat seafood, and usually don't order this type of dish in Michigan because we travel to Maine every year, where seafood is at it's best. Brown corn starch gravy that was awful is the way that I will describe the gumbo. I can't tell you what my wife had and I don't know if she would remember, but it was horrible. I feel generous by giving two stars, but I hate to give bad reviews but I cannot say anything good about our experience.

Been to Pestos? Share your experiences!