“Great Sports Bar”

Foutch's
Ranked #102 of 358 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

More TV's than even BW's! Love their pizza. Crust is not thin, but also not a full thickness. Perfect. Burgers are also great. Really haven't ordered anything here that wasn't above average. Beer selection is getting better. Usually a couple of craft selections. A great place to watch the game.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I tried the French dip per the lovely and excellent server, Missy. It was THE best sandwich I ever laid my mouth on. The meat was super flavorful and the cheese made it near perfection. Dipping it into the au jus made this one heavenly delight! I can't wait to go back and have another. I haven't tried anything else but that sandwich was something to shake a stick at! Oh, btw, the fries were really good too.

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Great pizza cold beer and football on the TV's... Fun place to gather with friends and family. When I come back to Flint this Pub is were I meet up with my friends and family

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Went in a couple years ago and thought food was mediocre but decent watering hole. This stop was for drinks only. Competitive pricing an good service. However, the kitchen was open and really busy. My assumption is the food has improved and so has the the size of the crowd. I need to go back and give the food another try. Very friendly atmosphere. The boss or owner was busy making the rounds and making sure everyone was satisfied.

Been to Foutch's? Share your experiences!