“Good burgers, great chicken tenders”

Freakin' Unbelievable Burgers
Ranked #13 of 360 Restaurants in Flint
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Gourmet Burgers • Veggie Burgers • 40+ Toppings • Craft Beer • Frozen Custard • Chicken Tenders • Salads • Certified Angus Beef • Gluten-free buns •
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Now first, all my friends would roll their eyes to read I am giving restaurant advice as they know how plain and finicky an eater I am. That said, if you want a good burger or really great, juicy, chicken tenders this is your place. You order at a front counter like a fast food joint and they give you your drinks and a number card you place on your table of choice. The food comes fast, hot and juicy. Music is playing and the atmosphere is very casual and pleasant. This isn't a dress up or gourmet restaurant by any means and I love it.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Fast, friendly service and great food make this place nice to visit. The Blue Cheese burger or chicken sandwich is one of the best I've eaten.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I had the southwest burger today and it was nothing short of amazing! The burger is full of flavor and quality ingredients, the bun has a sweetness to it that really compliments the burger well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 January 2016

We used to so enjoy going to Freakin' Burgers. The burgers were just great but something has changed and not for the better. The buns are terrible and the burgers themselves are not the same and not as good. The fries are still very delicious but they don't give you very many with your burger. And for the price you should get much more. Their burgers are half the size they used to be too. I just tried their bean burger again and it was nothing like the one I had before. It looked like a pancake and tasted terrible. I could not eat it. We are very sad that this restaurant isn't what it used to be. We won't be back....

1  Thank hideandsheep
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Not a sit down classic burger place. It's a step up from fast food. The burgers and fries are good, but I can get much better at an actual sit down burger place. The prices are ok. Nothing really jumped out at me. I would recommend as an alternative to some other places, if you want a change.

Been to Freakin' Unbelievable Burgers? Share your experiences!