All reviews front desk top notch customer service steam room great hotel for the price sweet hotel every staff member beds were comfortable convenient location flint airport hot tub great decision pool area is any traveler recommend this hotel to anyone every employee van driver large room
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about the front desk Liz, Kenisha & Mykal always ready to help with everything!! It had been a few years since we stayed here and we were really happy to see that Liz is still here!! Always with a smile!! Housekeeping also amazing!! The rooms are clean and we did find time to use the pool and jacuzzi very relaxing. I would recommend this BW .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
TraciW179, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Flint Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the amazing review of your recent stay at the Best Western Plus! It is always such a pleasure to hear when our guests have truly enjoyed their time with us.

We will be sure to share your kind words with the staff to help encourage them to continue to strive for hospitality perfection!

We will look forward to seeing you again, whenever your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We stayed at this location before flying out of the Flint-Bishop airport the next morning. The hotel is very close to the airport, but the airport is so small there's no airport noise to worry about - the highway side rooms are a little noisy though. The property is very nice, was recently renovated, and has lots of nice amenities. The room was very comfortable and well-appointed, the bed was fine, and the service was great. The breakfast was typical free breakfast food, but was kept hot and continuously refilled by a hard-working, pleasant server (Kayla should get a raise for her service).
Everything about the hotel was great and 5-star worthy, until the shower. My wife took her shower after breakfast, and I heard her grumbling, then eventually yelling. The water temperature fluctuated so much that it went from very cold to scalding hot without touching the faucet. At one point she had to jump out of the shower to keep from being burned. I waited a half hour, then took my shower - same experience. I set it at a comfortable temperature, then it would all the sudden go very cold, then very, very hot.
We stay at hotels for two reasons - to sleep, and to get a shower in the morning. This hotel failed miserably at the shower.
I told the front desk worker, who appeared to try to adjust my rate, until she realized I booked through an online service.
I can't recommend a hotel, even as nice as this one is, when pain is part of the stay. Too bad...

Room Tip: Avoid room 209 unless you like scalding showers - not sure if the issue is specific to this room though...
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology, not getting a steady, warm and refreshing shower is not acceptable. We hope that we will can have the opportunity to make your next accommodation needs a true 5-star stay. Rest assured that we have fully investigated and repaired any plumbing issue.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Wow from the time I checked in to the time I checked out nothing but the best. The room was great, the staff was phenomenal (Liz) was the best thank you Liz. The next time I am in the Flint area I will be staying at the BW Hotel Flint Airport Inn & Suites.

Stayed: October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your recent lodging needs, and for the wonderful and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again, the next time you are in the Flint area.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I can not say enough about this hotel and this staff! My family came into town for a funeral, and let me tell you, Jessica at the desk is a keeper! That gal made my family feel welcome and she went out of her way to assist my elderly mother in making her tea each morning. I don't think she knows what a gem she truly is! All the staff that my family encountered were absolutely wonderful.

The hotel is very clean and always smells fresh! Thank you for having such great staff and a great property! I can see why you are the hotel of the year!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the amazing review of your recent stay. We again extend our sincere condolences to you and your family. I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. If there is anything we can do to assist you with any further reservations, please feel free to contact the hotel direct.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Miss Deniesha was a GOD sent. We had a horrible flight and lost our reservation at another hotel and she was so helpful and accommodating. After such a horrible day her outstanding customer service skills and consideration was a blessing to us. Thank you. 10 stars to you Miss Deniesha.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a sweet review regarding Deniesha. We are pleased to hear that she was able to assist and accommodate you after such a long day. It is pleasing to hear when our associates actions have made an impact on our guests. We hope to see you again in the near future.