“Eating here is a MUST!!”
Review of Mega Classic Diner

Mega Classic Diner
Ranked #89 of 369 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Last week I had the distinctive pleasure of dining here multiple times. Every meal I ate was beyond expectations. Everything is delicious, fresh, expertly prepared, and enjoyable. Service was attentive and friendly. Prices are very good. Love the atmosphere and memory provoking decor! You can't go wrong! Eating here is a MUST!! I will be back!!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I stopped in here on the way home from up north as I saw a billboard advertisement. Decided to try a burger and fries. The burger was quite tasty. I ordered curly fries $4.55! But the order was big enough for a family. Burger, fries an a drink was $12.18. Little pricey due to fries. They were good though.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Great service, great food. I never come home without eating here. I highly recommend the flint style coney. Place is always clean and service is always fast and efficient. They have ice cream too!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

My wife and I had breakfast here. The food was good. The prices are a little high compared to local mom and pop diners but comparable to prices of national brands such as Ihop, Denny's, Bob Evans and Waffle House.

The interior looks like a diner from the 1950's but I know better. This building was originally a Schlotzsky's Diner and it sat vacant a few years before it was converted to Mega in the mid 2000's.

There are better local choices for breakfast... but if you want the fun of dining next to an Indian motorcycle and some "false nostalgia", be my guest.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

First time visit. Got a Flint style (dry) and a Detroit style (wet) coney. My favorite is a Flint style, but the Detroit style is good too. Detroit style is more like a chili topping where Flint style is more like a fine ground beef. Always get mustard and onions. Yum. I have had better, but these are still pretty good. Lots of other menu choices. Next time I want a gyro.

Been to Mega Classic Diner? Share your experiences!