All reviewsking suitegrand blancthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelgreat place to staypool and hot tubroom was largewould definitely stay here againoatmealstaff was friendlyclean roomsbed was comfortableoff the highwayfront desk staffbirch runmeijer
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Luxury at its best. My room was very clean, sleek and roomy. The breakfast buffet had lots of options and was very clean. I will stay here again. The staff was very kind and welcoming every time I walked through the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Courtney N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding the Hampton Inn & Suites, Flint! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope that you come to see us again!

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

It isn't often that someone travels hundreds of miles to go to a funeral and returns home with happy memories of the host hotel they stayed in. That's my testimonial about the Grand Blanc, Michigan Hampton Inn. I don't know whether mentioning that I was there to funeralize a close relative or that I was a Hilton Honors Silver member, but whatever the reason I was upgraded to what had to be the best suite in the building. For that alone, I highly recommend this property to anyone visiting the Flint, Michigan area.

Room Tip: I never heard an outside sound for the three days I was on the hotel's second floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Courtney N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time while here at the Hampton Inn Flint/Grand Blanc! While we understand that the circumstances of your stay were not a happy time, we feel better knowing that we were able to make you feel at home while here!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback; we hope to see you again!

Courtney Neely

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Great location, very clean property and friendly staff. Our room was on 2nd floor and very quiet. Rooms with 2 queen beds are very spacious. The delicious cookies were fresh baked and breakfast was plentiful and well stocked by the lovely ladies.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Courtney N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Janice,

On behalf of Team Hampton, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay As your satisfaction is most important to us; we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

This place has nearly everything a business traveler could want.
Except that the towels are cheap postage stamps and the food is atrocious.
I have had bad hotel eggs before. But these were positively disgusting and waxy.
Great personnel, nicely appointed, coffee on all day. Fix those two items and I would rate a 5.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on our property! We do apologize that our breakfast items were not to your liking and we definitely take your comments into consideration when looking for ways to improve our selections. We hope that this does not deter you from visiting us again!

We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The staff was great, the room was clean and neat. I have stayed at several hotels in the area. I always return to this one. The breakfast staff keeps food warm, fresh, and the area is well maintained. Very pleasant desk staff. The warm cookies are fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Courtney N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Hello Valued Guest!

Thank you from the Hampton Inn & Suites, Flint/Grand Blanc! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to see you again!